Nordic Air® Industrial Products
HDT Nordic Air is the worldwide product standard for heavy duty and severe duty environmental control units (ECUs) to industrial manufacturing and mining customers including steel mills, paper and pulp mills, coke plants, foundries, deep shaft mining operations, and other industrial businesses requiring air conditioning products designed and built to last in rugged and harsh manufacturing environments.
- Strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 standard requirements, extending to HDT Nordic Air subcontractors and suppliers
- Designs and builds air conditioning and humidity control units to withstand extreme conditions found in heavy duty/severe duty manufacturing facilities and mining operations
- HDT Nordic Air products are a significant upgrade compared to commercial-grade products that, when used in extreme environments, often have extremely short life cycles
- HDT Nordic Air products operate in extreme environmental conditions including: corrosive environments, high temperature and/or high humidity environments, excessive vibration environments, or Environments with extremely high levels of air-latent particulates
Nordic Air products include:
- 2KR Series – Industrial grade window ECU with cooling capacity range of 16,000 BTU to 28,000 BTU
- Cabinet Cooler – Designed to cool sensitive electronic controls mounted in high ambient temperature, high dirt or highly corrosive environments. Cooling capacities of 12,000 BTU, 18,000 BTU, and 24,000 BTU.
- Carolina Cooler – Portable air conditioner with cooling capacities ranging from 16K BTU to 60K BTU
- F-Series Filters – Highly efficient particulate filters designed for industrial applications
- HDE Series – Designed to operate in rugged heavy duty industrial environments, these water cooled air conditioning units are available in capacities of 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 and 20 tons
- HDR Series – Larger cooling capacities and additional standard features differentiate the HDR Series from the HDE Series
- SD Series – Handles the most abusive environments for air conditioning, filtering, heating, and ventilation under severe temperatures, extreme dirt, and corrosive conditions
- MBH400 Crane Cab Heater – A portable heater designed for use on overhead crane cabs where 240 Volt DC is the only available power supply