HDT offers environmentally friendly power for mobile applications by using solar technology. Solar power systems can significantly reduce dependence on fossil-fuel and its associated logistics cost. HDT’s solar power solutions provide custom solar panels that clip directly to the roof of the HDT Base-X® Model 300 series shelters.
- Expandable Solar Array (ESA) panels are linkable in 5' (1.5 m) wide sections
- Connectivity is simple. Easy-to-read displays allow setup personnel to plug it in, turn it on and power it up quickly.
- Auxiliary solar/wind/hydro generator input for additional power sources
- May be connected to 24-volt military vehicles via optional 20' (6.1 m) NATO cable
- Ruggedized inverter includes transformer for true sine-wave generation for sensitive equipment
- Expandable battery packs may be joined together to increase power capacity
- Balance of System (BOS) unit regulates power coming in, power to the batteries, and power to the load