Contract number GS-07-F-0010T, Schedule number 56 BUILDINGS AND BUILDING MATERIAL/ INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AND SUPPLIES
This contract is available for use by all federal government agencies as a source for commercial products for domestic and/or overseas use. Executive agencies, other Federal agencies, mixed-ownership Government corporations, and the District of Columbia; and other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply may use this contract. Additionally, under the Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program, state and local government entities may purchase a variety of products and services from this contract to facilitate recovery from a major disaster, terrorism, or nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack. See GSA General Information for more more detailed definition.
The HDT Expeditionary Systems, Inc. Schedule 56 contract offers environmental control units.
To order HDT products, the government agency:
- May place orders to meet their needs directly with HDT based upon the current published price list without GSA involvement in the procurement process.
- Place an order through GSA Advantage!®, the GSA online shopping and ordering system. Federal government employees may make purchases on GSA Advantage!® using:
- A government-wide commercial purchase card (GSA SmartPay®);
- A GSA Activity Address Code (AAC); or
- A Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC) (limited to purchases of GSA Global Supply items).
30500 Aurora Road, Suite 100
Solon, OH 44139