HDT has decades of experience in developing specialized chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) protection products to make environments safe for people and valuable assets. We are the leading supplier of CBRN filters and filtration systems to the U.S. military, complying with military specification (MIL-SPEC) and NATO STANDARDS. HDT CBRN filter systems are used in vehicles, ships, shelters and buildings.
- HDT offers a full range of CBRN systems and components providing positive-pressure collective protection against CBRN agents to mobile, transportable and fixed equipment, as well as hard-wall and soft-wall shelters. Each HDT CBRN filter and filter system has been rigorously tested and field proven for unmatched durability and reliable operation.
- All HDT air filtration systems contain at least two stages of filtration based on the same military grade and design medias for the removal of chemical and biological warfare agents, and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs)
- A High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filter is included for removing aerosols(chemical agents in droplet or liquid form) and microbiological agents, such as bacteria, fungi and viruses, as well as nuclear and radioactive fallout or any other particulate matter
- HDT filters are designed to remove all chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) in vapor form by adsorption. They employ military-grade, ASZM-TEDA, impregnated, activated media.
- HDT’s technologically advanced collective protection products provide reliability and peace-of-mind in military and homeland security planning and preparedness – from first responder vehicles to Emergency Operations Centers (EOCs). The HDT team is available to provide assistance in every stage of collective protection – from evaluation to installation.
- All HDT filters (developmental and production) are tested by the U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC), the nation’s principal research and development resource for non-medical chemical and biological (CB) defense
HDT’s CBRN Solutions include:
- CBRN/ColPro Filters
- Fixed Site CBRN Protection
- Individual CBRN Protection
- Mobile CBRN Protection
- Shipboard CBRN Protection
- Transportable CBRN Protection