- HDT environmental control solutions are designed to withstand harsh conditions while delivering needed resources reliably and effectively. Our expeditionary line of environmental control products is battle tested. HDT leads the industry by pioneering solutions to maximize resources while reducing dependency on fuel and required logistics.
- HDT Industrial air conditioners are designed and built to perform in harsh, industrial environments. All of HDT’s expeditionary and industrial products work hard so that those who rely on them can focus on their job, not on their environment.
- HDT offers mobile environmental control units with features including high efficiency, multiple-fuel options and CBRN/COLPRO protection
- HDT environmental control units (ECUs) provide reliable operation and low maintenance while using non-ozone depleting refrigerant. Many units are equipped with self-diagnostics, global voltages, safety features such as carbon monoxide detectors and conveniences such as remote controls.
- Durable and rugged, HDT heating and cooling solutions are built to withstand rough handling, sand, dust, rain and snow, while operating in environments with temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Flight Line Control Equipment – Includes heavy duty environmental control units providing customers with the unprecedented capability to maintain aircraft cooling and heating requirements in the world’s most extreme environmental conditions, and other ECUs and ECU/Generator unit designed to operate in extreme or severe conditions