Decontamination Shelter Systems
The HDT line of decontamination shelters uses the same advanced, patented folding frame technology utilized in our standard military shelters. Quick and easy setup enables a rapid response to any situation. Reinforced and anchored by tubing that may be air or water inflated, the berm/ floor retains waste water which may be siphoned to a gray water bladder. HDT's decontamination shelters are equipped with pre-plumbed liners, that further eliminate loose pieces/parts and decrease overall deployment time. The liner is constructed with a translucent fabric which allows light to penetrate while maintaining privacy. The shelters may be purchased individually with showers or as a complete system that includes water distribution. As with all HDT shelter systems, the modular design enables users to adapt the system to meet specific requirements, especially in cold climates. Wide, stable conveyer systems are also available and can be used for patient movement and triage.
- User-friendly, advanced frame guarantees quick set up and superior strength
- Designed with wide lanes for rapid decon
- Water filled sidewall berm anchors shelter
- Modular design adapts to changing situations
- Completely integrated liner system includes containment berm, plumbing and lane dividers
- Folding frame technology makes set-up quick and easy