Decontamination Shelter Systems
HDT’s decontamination shelters use the same advanced, patented folding frame technology utilized in our standard military shelters. As with all HDT shelter systems, the modular design enables users to adapt the system to meet specific requirements, especially in cold climates.
- Quick and easy setup enables a rapid response to any situation
- Reinforced and anchored by tubing that may be air or water inflated, the berm/floor retains waste water which may be siphoned to a gray water bladder
- Equipped with pre-plumbed liners, that further eliminate loose pieces/parts and decrease overall deployment time. The liner is constructed with a translucent fabric which allows light to penetrate while maintaining privacy.
- Shelters may be purchased individually with showers, or as a complete system that includes water distribution
- Wide, stable conveyer systems are available for patient movement and triage
- Features include:
- User-friendly, advanced frame for quick set up and superior strength
- Wide lanes for rapid decon
- Water filled sidewall berm anchors shelter
- Modular design enabling adaptation to changing situations
- Completely integrated liner system including containment berm, plumbing and lane dividers