HDT designs, engineers, and manufactures advanced robotic systems used in military, healthcare, commercial, and underwater applications.
- HDT’s Adroit® manipulators and actuators provide unmatched dexterity, speed, and strength using compact, lightweight, modular components
- HDT’s military robots can save lives and increase mission performance. The Adroit manipulators were originally developed for Explosive Ordnance Disposal, and the sub-sea variant of these manipulators was created to neutralize underwater mines. The Micro-Utility Vehicle robot was designed and created to support infantry by handling trail clearing and load carrying tasks.
- HDT’s medical robotics help stroke patients and others recover their mobility. Additionally, HDT created the world’s most advanced upper limb prosthesis for DARPA – a replacement arm, controlled by a patient’s thoughts, that nearly matches human strength, speed, and dexterity.
- HDT continues the performance of cutting edge robotic/haptic research focusing on how humans and robots can work together to create results better than either one could achieve alone
HDT’s Robotic Solutions include:
- Adroit Manipulator Arms
- Adroit Actuators
- Commercial Market Applications
- Under Sea Applications – Manipulator Arm, Motion Sensing, and Silent Propulsion
- HDT Micro Utility Vehicle™ Robot
- Robotics Research