Flight Line Support Equipment
Whether encountering high or low temperature extremes, sand, or dust, HDT supports flight line operations with ECUs, power generation, and shelter product lines. The HDT Thor® product line, our Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) solutions, provide state-of-the-art flight line air conditioners designed for military aircraft support. HDT’s range of products, including ECUs, power generation/power distribution, Generator-ECU Trailer Systems (GETS), shelter and vehicle heaters, CBRN air filtration systems, and shelter product lines enable us to provide customers one-stop integrated solutions for expeditionary flight line operations.
- 35 kW GET – A Generator/ECU trailer delivering 35 kW of power and 96K BTU cooling/46K BTU heat
- 8 Ton Turf Cart – Caster-mounted ECU delivering 96K BTU cooling /46K BTU heat
- Dual 8 Ton ECU Trailer – Trailer-mounted ECU system with combined 192K BTU cooling/92K BTU heat
- EEECU 18K and EEECU-M18 SEL – ECUs delivering 18K BTU Cooling at 130°F. The M18 SEL includes full onboard diagnostics.
- F100-60K (5 Ton) – ECU delivering 60K BTU Cooling/40K BTU Heat
- SVAC and LVAC – Mobile, ground support flight line air conditioners provide general purpose air conditioning to personnel and aircraft avionics during maintenance
- Thor 200 – Flight Line Air Conditioner with up to 200 lb. per minute air flow