Lightweight Water Purification System (LWPS)
The LWPS (Lightweight Water Purification System) from HDT Global redefines scalability and is the foundation of our lightweight water purification systems. This reverse osmosis system produces up to 300 GPH of potable water in any field condition and can be scaled up to 900+ GPH. The LWPS reduces operator training requirements, eliminates the need for additional water assets, and provides the capability to change the product water output based on specific needs.
With the most unique power source versatility in the field, the LWPS can be operated with multi-fuel engines or electric motors. No other water purification system offers the true scalability, power source flexibility and reliability of the LWPS.
- 300 GPH (1,136LPH) maximum flow rate on freshwater sources
- 150 GPH (568 LPH) maximum flow rate on saltwater sources
- Lightweight design allows two-person portability of modules
- Modular design provides adaptive layout to changing expeditionary environments
- Rugged, open-frame design allows for ease of maintenance and element replacement
- Minimal personnel requirement: two-person setup and only one-person operation
- Raw water source to system up to 330 ft (100.6 m) and a maximum 25 ft (7.6 m) of lift
- Transportable by HMMWV, M1102 trailer, single Quadcon, air, or 1-Ton pickup truck
- Operational fexibility can be achieved with the addition of Extended Capability Modules (ECMs)
– Ocean Intake Structure System
– Cold Weather Kit
– Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) Module
– Contamination Avoidance Cover