The DRASH Satellite Antenna Shelter (SAS) is designed to to provide cover and concealment to satellite antennas up to eight feet in diameter while at the same time providing a working area for maintenance personnel.
In order to function efficiently, the SAS includes multiple “smile” shaped sections cut into the cover. This helps reduce high wind loading. Additionally, the SAS has been tested at Aberdeen Proving Grounds to be fully operable under high wind conditions.
The SAS is easily deployed from transport bag to mission ready within minutes, and requires no special tools for assembly.
- Deploys in minutes. No assembly required and no loose parts. No special tools are needed.
- Multiple “smiles” cut into the cover help reduce high wind loading
- Operable in weather extremes from -50°F to 131°F (-45.5°C to 55°C)
- Has met all military wind requirements as per testing at Aberdeen Proving Grounds
- TITANITE® frame with pre-attached exterior XYTEX® cover
- Ground stake loops and wind lines
- Interior staking loops and stake set
- Repair kit
- Operators manual/instructions
- Push poles
- Transport bag