DRASH® S Series Shelter
DRASH S Series deployable army tents and military shelters are light-weight, man-portable shelter solutions that can be applied as stand alone shelters or connectable to other shelters to form command and control, life support, medical or surge facilities anywhere quickly and efficiently.
S Series shelters have an interior width of 11.5' (3.5 m), and come in six model sizes in three basic variants, providing from 112 to 402 ft2 (10.4 to 37.7 m2) of usable space depending on the model and the variant.
All S Series shelters can be easily set up within 15 minutes of arriving at location using from four to six people and can be taken down just as quickly. These army tents and military shelters do not require any assembly in the field nor do they require any special equipment for either erecting or striking. Simply offload and position, lift and spread, push up and secure. S Series shelters pack down to less than 2 percent of deployed size for easy transport.
Additionally, S Series shelters can be integrated with DRASH Utility Support Transport (UST) Trailers to allow for a mobile lighting and environmental control power package that ensures optimum operations even in extreme weather conditions.
S military shelters have undergone extensive testing at the Army’s Aberdeen Test Center and include rugged, reliable materials to hold up even under the toughest conditions.
All S Series shelters include as part of the purchase price the complete shelter, as well as an integrated floor, steel stake set, repair kit, push poles and transport bag. A custom-made T Boot is included for ST Model Shelters to fit the customer’s vehicle or ISO Container.
- Unique “one-piece” shelter design – no loose parts or pieces to assemble or misplace
- Set up and take down by as few as four to six people within 15 minutes
- Packs down to an average of less than 2 percent of deployed size
- Networks with other DRASH shelters for maximum footprint flexibility
- Operable in temperatures ranging from -50°F to 131°F (-45.5°C to 55°C)
- Meets all U.S. Military requirements for soft-walled shelters