The HDT Nordic HDE Series heavy-duty industrial air conditioners are strong, dependable, water-cooled units that are built to operate in the harsh environments of concrete and cement production plants, steel mills and paper mills – anywhere corrosion, extreme temperatures, high humidity, high levels of air-latent particulate and excessive vibration are a concern.
HDE Series air conditioners are available in capacities of 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 and 20 tons.
- 10 fin-per-inch evaporator coil for superior air flow and resistance to dirt and corrosion build-up
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coils to protect against corrosion and extend coil life.
- Tool-free removable service doors (optional sealed doors are available on all units)
- Long-life scroll compressors
- Totally enclosed blower motors
- Stainless steel drain pan that resists rust
- High and low pressure switches
- Electrical junction box with controls