HDT’s FFA1000 is an all-weather, transportable, positive-pressure CBRN filtration system capable of providing up to 1000 CFM (1,700 m3/h) of clean, safe, breathable air for permanent or semi-permanent transportable shelters by removing toxic chemical and biological warfare agents, and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), in gaseous and particulate forms from the airstream. The FFA1000 provides a toxic-free environment to personnel or equipment by creating positive pressure in the toxic-free area (TFA).
- The FFA1000-100 version consists of a motor fan assembly, a filter housing for five M98 200 CFM (340 m3/h) gas and particulate filter sets, and a frame assembly, making the system self-supported and easily transportable. The system’s rated airflow of 1000 CFM (1,700 m3/h) may be adjusted by means of a manual flow control valve located on the blower inlet. Multiple units can be stacked and nested to create a large air supply unit with multiple air sources.
- The FFA1000-200 version is a filter housing and housing support only – making it a modular unit that can be stacked and nested to create a large-capacity filtration unit
- Filters are sold separately. Refer to CBRN/ColPro Filters page for a complete listing of HDT CBRN filters.
- 1000 CFM (1,700 m3/h) airflow with manual flow control
- High airflow for permanent installation or large transportable shelters
- All-weather, stackable and modular design
- Uses standard M98, 200 CFM (340 m3/h) filter sets (NSN 4240-01-369-6533), five (5) per system