- Various shower and sink configurations available to meet customers’ needs
- Includes a durable, fire retardant, mold and mildew resistant, waterproof cover
- Frame is manufactured from Titanite®, an aerospace composite material with superior structural properties
- Shelter sets up in minutes without the use of special tools
- Plumbing lines are integrated into the interior shelter frame, allowing for an easier and more rapid set up. They are supplied by 35', heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant hoses that connect them to the water heater via Cam-lock fittings.
- Wash basins and 6' long benches form the common wash area
- Individual shower stalls include 2.5 gpm showerheads with quick-connect fittings and built-in shut offs
- A rigid-wall containment berm features 8" high side walls and raised floors for optimum water runoff conditions
- “Intellipump” automatically turns on with the presence of water and turns off when level is below ¼"
- Shelter with integrated plumbing
- Water Heater and water hoses
- Water supply adapter kit
- Bladders, fresh and waste water
- Containment berm
- Elevated grid flooring
G2 Water Heating System*:
- 425,000 BTU/28 gpm self-heating, thermostatically-controlled system
- 10-gallon onboard fuel tank with drain plug; multi-fuel use. Fuels include diesel, kerosene, home heating oil, JP4 or JP8
- Thermostatically-controlled, built-in, anti-scald protection device; in-line GFI protection
- 1/5 hp, 120V, 60 Hz, single phase burner motor runs at 3,450 rpm
- Solid state, no flame electrical system ignites on water flow
* EU models available, please contact HDT representatives for more information.