The MPRO® 60HDX™ from HDT Global is a platoon-sized water purification system that offers the most versatile power source options in its class. Portable, modular and scalable, the MPRO 60HDX provides immediate, potable water to military, humanitarian and disaster relief personnel. Whether the source is freshwater, brackish water, or seawater, the MPRO 60HDX provides absolute water purification from a wide range of sources such as streams, lakes, rivers and oceans.
The extended capability modules make it the most versatile water purification system in its class. Simple, versatile, and hardened for any field environment.
A variety of power options – 24VDC power module (included), 24 to 28VDC power source, 24VDC NATO connector, optional AC to DC converter Module – makes the MPRO 60HDX a truly self-contained unit that is completely independent of fuel.
- 60GPH (227 LPH) maximum flow rate on freshwater sources
- 30GPH (113.6 LPH) maximum flow rate on saltwater sources
- Lightweight design allows 2-person portability of modules and 1-person operation
- Modular design provides adaptive layout to changing expeditionary environments
- Rugged, open-frame design for ease of maintenance and element replacement
- Transportable by an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) or any military / civilian vehicle
- Raw water source to system up to 50 ft (15.2 m)
- Purification and Power Modules are stackable, reducing operational footprint
- Operational flexibility can be achieved with the addition of Extended Capability Modules (ECM)