Mission-Ready Shelters are designed for mobile or semi-permanent operations. These shelters are composite based construction; are equipped with power, I/O wire ways, ECU’s, operator stations, all infrastructure required for austere military operations; and are ideal for command, control, and communication (C3) applications. Designed to ISO 688, ASTM 1925 and ASTM 1975 standards, HDT’s Mission-Ready Shelters are transportable via land, sea or air with common military equipment and vehicles. The shelters are “rack ready,” requiring nothing more than the specific mission 19″ rack electronics or mast mounted antennas before deployment.
- Ideal for communications, COMSAT, surveillance, border protection missions
- Engineered to protect sensitive electronics during rough military transport utilizing common military equipment and vehicles
- “Rack-n-deploy” design provides ability to install mission electronics and deploy. No additional shelter integration or modifications required
- Versatility allows one shelter design to fulfill a wide range of missions, eliminating special shelter designs for each mission
- MIL-STD 810 rain tested, lifting jack provisions, storage and file cabinets, weapons rack, lighting including black out and emergency lights