As a leading developer of specialized heating and air conditioning equipment for military applications, HDT understands the complexities involved in the battle against heat and the associated risks high temperatures present inside combat vehicles. We leverage our years of thermal management experience to develop vehicle environmental control systems that address the heat loads generated by the latest vehicle electronics and provide climate control for operator comfort and safety.
Our rugged systems are carefully designed for each military platform to provide critical cooling and heating within the dimensional constraints of the vehicle. Cooling and CBRN filtering can be incorporated into the system at the individual personnel level or entire vehicle level depending on requirements. Some HDT vehicle environmental control systems operate using digital control architecture to interface via CANBus with the latest vehicle system controls and vehicle health management systems.
- Low or high-voltage operation
- Improved cooling performance
- Cooling capacity from 14,000 BTU/H to 45,000 BTU/H (9 4.1 kW to 13.2 kW) depending on configuration
- Micro channel condenser technology
- Optional secondary cooling loop
- NBC filtration
- Environmentally acceptable refrigerant
- High efficiency DC brushless fans
- Diagnostics and system health
- Full military qualification program