HDT’s CV125CG Camfire® heater is a portable, clean-air space heater which relies on an external input of 120 volts, 60 Hz, single phase power. The CV125CG delivers heat output of 60,000 BTU/H (17.5 kW) at 600 CFM (1,019 m3/h). This versatile outdoor heater is ideal for heating a wide variety of tent systems. The CV125CG can be ordered with or without two 12" x 15' (30.5 cm x 4.57 m) ducts. A remote thermostat is also available.
- How it works:
- Heat exchanger is supplied with air from a fan driven by a ¼ horsepower motor
- Part of the air from the fan enters the combustion chamber where it mixes with atomized fuel to become a combustible mixture
- The exhaust gases circulate within the heat exchanger, warming its inner surfaces, then escape from the heater through a flue pipe fitted to the top of the heater
- Remaining air from the fan passes over/around the combustion chamber and through the heat exchanger (where it is heated) emerging from the heater as a powerful stream of heated clean air
- Fuel tank capacity is 13 gallons (49.2 liters). With fuel consumption of 0.85 gallons per hour (3.2 liters per hour), the CV125CG can run 15 hours with a full tank of fuel.
- The CV125CG fuel requirements are: DF1, DF2, or DFA, and JP8