On Dec 15, 2016, HDT Global acquired the business assets of DRS Environmental Systems, Inc. (DESI), a manufacturer of rugged and transportable mobile enclosures, environmental control units, power generators and other ground support systems.
With this transaction, HDT expands its offering in mobile enclosures, mobile aircraft ground equipment, and specialized expeditionary environmental control units. The acquisition adds two facilities located in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Florence, Kentucky, to the list of HDT locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Products being transitioned to HDT Global include:
- 60k Improved Environmental Control Unit (IECU)
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) 10 kW
- 15kW Bi-Directional Charger
- Briefcase Series Global UPS Systems
- Containerized Ice Making System (CIMS)
- Flight Line Support Equipment (FLSE)
- GH100 Explosion Proof Mobile Heater
- Joint Service Transportable Decontamination System – Small Scale (JSTDS-SS)
- Large Missile Transport and Erecting Trailers and Systems
- Small Variant Air Conditioner (SVAC) / Large Variant Air Conditioner (LVAC)
- Lightweight Environmental Control Unit (LECU)
- Mission-Ready Shelters
- Power Conversion – Rail Applications
- Power Generation – Power Generation Unit
- Trusted Series UPS
- Vehicle Environmental Control System (VECS)
For immediate information or additional assistance on these DESI products, please contact our sales team at 800.969.8527.