GSA Schedule 56 - ECUs
HDT Nordic ECU military products are approved by GSA Advantage.
Contract number GS-070010T, Schedule number 56 BUILDINGS AND BUILDING MATERIAL/ INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AND SUPPLIES
This contract is available for use by all federal government agencies as a source for commercial products for domestic and/or overseas use. Executive agencies, other Federal agencies, mixed-ownership Government corporations, and the District of Columbia; and other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply may use this contract. Additionally, under the Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program, state and local government entities may purchase a variety of products and services from this contract to facilitate recovery from a major disaster, terrorism, or nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack. See GSA General Information for more more detailed definition.
The HDT-EP Schedule 56 contract offers environmental control units.
To order HDT EP products, the government agency:
- May place orders to meet their needs directly with HDT EP based upon the current published price list without GSA involvement in the procurement process.
- Place an order through GSA Advantage!®, the GSA online shopping and ordering system. Federal government employees may make purchases on GSA Advantage!® using:
- A government-wide commercial purchase card (GSA SmartPay®);
- A GSA Activity Address Code (AAC); or
- A Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC) (limited to purchases of GSA Global Supply items).
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
30500 Aurora Road, Suite 100
Solon, OH 44139