Interactive Display System
HDT’s Interactive Video Display System (iVDS) turns the video screen surface into an interactive collaboration tool. It enables digital capture of content from the screen to your computer. Components include a receiver, lightweight stylus, and software that allows manipulation of projected content. Users can write notes, draw freehand, place shapes such as arrows on images and more.
- An eBeam® stylus, receiver and computer software to allow full control of your computer from the screen. The receiver is embedded onto the VDS screen frame and is available as a retrofit for standard VDS units.
- Light weight, small cube, rapid setup
- Free-standing screen and projector system with shortest throw distance
- Front or rear projection assembly
- VDS legs adjust independently to accommodate for uneven terrain
- A coupling device interconnects multiple VDS units in a straight line or a panoramic configuration
- eBeam® tools capture and save data input for later use
- Works with any image – including high-definition