Transportable CBRN Protection
HDT is a world leader in providing shelter solutions for any application. Our rapid-deploying collective protection products provide options for a contamination-free mobile environment and for providing a decontamination response.
The HDT Collective Protection (ColPro) system is designed with the durability and quick setup of all HDT shelters. The system utilizes positive-pressure filtration to remove toxic chemical and biological agents and airborne particles on the battlefield or in civil incidents. HDT’s filtration technology has been developed over many decades, in close collaboration with the U.S. military.
- A High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filter removes bacteria, fungi and viruses at an average 0.3 microns
- All ColPro shelter liners easily retrofit into existing frame/outer cover assemblies, enabling current customers to achieve CBR protection with their existing shelters
- At 190 lbs (86 kg) and half of the shipping cube size of other CBR filtration units, HDT’s proven FFA filtration system is efficient and fully functional
- Interoperability with current fielded systems
- Pass-through port with airlock
- Corrosion-resistant frame and durable, multilayer Chem/Bio-resistant fabric
- Materials passed live-agent testing
- Small-cube, man-portable, rugged shelter for use in any terrain
Additionally, HDT offers a wide range of shelters ranging in size from individual use to shelters large enough to handle mass decontamination efforts for any contamination situation. HDT’s advanced, patented folding frame technology enables rapid shelter setup for the fastest response to critical contamination incidents.
- HDT’s modular and scalable shower lane configurations accommodate ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients
- HDT also offers wide, stable conveyer systems for patient movement and triage