Command & Control (C2) Systems
You know them as Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs), Command Operations Centers (COCs), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems (C4ISR), but to HDT it’s all about a deployable, self-contained, centralized facility that provides shared command and control (C2) and situational awareness (SA) functionalities in a collaborative environment. HDT enhances the tactical common operational picture for all levels. HDT knows what it takes to design, outfit and implement command centers with rugged, reliable, leading edge equipment that has been field-tested in extreme environmental conditions to ensure operational readiness.
HDT’s integrated command center components, available individually, in packaged configurations, or customized to meet specific requirements include:
- Display Systems – flat panel LED displays and/or projection-based systems
- Video Distribution Systems – available in exclusive digital, digital and analog or analog only format
- Audio Systems – speaker/PA systems and microphone distribution systems
- Tactical Furniture – tables, network ready tables, chairs and cable management
- Accessories – time clocks, video conference systems
In addition to all of the components to create a working operations center, HDT’s expertise as a manufacturer of shelter systems can create the complete C2 package including:
- Rigid Flooring
- Mobile Power Generation
- CBRN Air Purification
- Heating and Cooling
No other supplier can deliver a complete, turn-key system or provide the breadth of state-of-the-art command and control system components as can HDT.