HDT has long been recognized as the industry leader for expeditionary soft-wall shelters in the military, first responder, emergency response and commercial markets. Evolving from the mil-spec, combat proven Base-X® Shelter, the Base-Xpress Shelter utilizes a patented articulating frame constructed from aircraft grade aluminum. The intuitive, cost-effective Base-Xpress Shelter provides simple, rapid set-up while reducing the logistical burden associated with legacy shelters.
Whether it's base camps, emergency operations centers, field hospitals, triage, recovery, mass gatherings, disaster/humanitarian relief, scene protection or protection for an outdoor workspace – HDT has you covered.
- Two people can deploy the Base-Xpress Shelter in as little as 90 seconds
- Light weight, easy to carry and transport
- Rated for extreme environments
- Snow load: 5 lbs per ft2 (0.24 kPa)
- Wind: 55 mph (88.5 kph) sustained/65 mph (104.6 kph) gusts
- Easy, intuitive deployment process
- Turnkey systems with a wide range of accessories
- Lights – Flooring – Medical – Hygiene showers – Power generation – ECUs – Heat – Command and control – Ruggedized furniture – Waterproof cases
- Multiple shelters can be joined through door openings to create scalable complexes
- Robust, durable construction lends itself well to extended deployments in austere conditions
- Outer canopy features a built-in sleeve that accommodates water bladders and sand bags
- Soil anchors and wind lines included
- Optional liner offers inherent insulation value, clean workspace, and hang points for equipment and accessories
- Reduces the logistical burden associated with legacy shelters