The HDT Nordic Severe Duty (SD) Series of air conditioners easily handle the most abusive environments for air conditioning, filtering, heating and ventilation under severe temperatures, extreme dirt, and corrosive conditions. Unlike standard industrial air conditioners on the market, the HDT Nordic SD Series has inherent design characteristics that make this unit more durable and cost effective. Both the air-cooled and water-cooled systems contain condenser and evaporator coils with standard 8 fins per inch, or optional 6 fins per inch, epoxy coated coils.
- Split or self-contained units in many configurations including custom designs
- All industrial voltages, A.C. or D.C.
- Coils coated for maximum protection
- Flexible hoses for high vibration applications, such as overhead traveling cranes
- Operation in ambient temperatures of 40°F to 160°F (4.4°C to 72°C) and above
- Totally enclosed motors
- Capacities from 6,000 BTU/H to 1,200,000 BTU/H in split or self contained constructions
- NEMA rated controls and enclosures
- Electric, hot water or steam heat
- Optional stainless steel construction
- Structural steel frames and heavy gauge metal cabinets
- Filtration equipment to 99.97% efficient at 0.13 microns
- Open drive, semi-hermetic or scroll compressors utilized
Even in the most severe temperature, dirty and corrosive conditions, HDT Nordic SD-Series industrial units handle the most abusive environments for air conditioning, filtering, heating and ventilation.