HDT’s Nordic Air® Severe Duty (SD) Series of air conditioners easily handles the most abusive environments for air conditioning, filtering, heating and ventilation under severe temperatures, extreme dirt, and corrosive conditions. Unlike standard industrial air conditioners on the market, the HDT Nordic Air SD Series has inherent design characteristics that make the units more durable and cost effective. Both the air-cooled and water-cooled systems contain condenser and evaporator coils with standard 8 fins per inch, or optional 6 fins per inch, epoxy coated coils.
- Split or self-contained units in many configurations
- All industrial voltages, A.C. or D.C.
- Coated coils for maximum protection
- Flexible hoses for high vibration applications, such as overhead traveling cranes
- Operation in ambient temperatures of 40°F to 160°F (4.4°C to 72°C) and above
- Totally enclosed motors
- Capacities from 6,000 BTU/H to 1,200,000 BTU/H (1.76 to 351.7 kW)
- NEMA rated controls and enclosures