HDT’s M93 Gas Particulate Filter Unit (GPFU) is designed to remove toxic chemical and biological warfare agents in gaseous (vapor) and aerosol (particulate) forms from the air stream, while providing toxic free environment to personnel or equipment by creating positive pressure in the Toxic Free Area (TFA).
- The M93 is a 100 CFM (170 m3/h) filter unit and is the smallest and lightest filter unit in the HDT filter unit product family
- Designed to protect vehicles and shelters with minimum size, weight, and power requirements, the M93 mounts directly to an outside shelter wall
- The M93 uses HDT’s M48A1 Filter Canister, containing gas and particulate elements. The filter canister uses ASZM-TEDA carbon, and a glass microfiber particulate medium (per MIL-F-51079) with particle efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Integrated electronics allow variable speed operation from various types of power without additional converters
- The M93 requires only one compact control module
- Vehicles or mobile shelters requiring positive pressure collective protection is another option for M93 utilization
- 100 CFM (170 m3/h) air flow
- Self-contained canister
- ASZM-TEDA carbon media
- System control module