HDT’s Large-Capacity Field Heater (LCFH) is a large-capacity portable heater and a safe, reliable source for powered outdoor heat. Providing 400,000 BTU/H (117.2 kW) of heat output at 2,100 CFM (3,568 m3/h) of air flow, the LCFH has the capacity required to heat large shelter systems. Self-powered, the LCFH diesel engine runs on DF1, DF2, DFA or JP8 diesel fuel. The heater has a 33 gallon (125 liter) fuel tank capacity and will also accommodate external fuel tanks.
- Remote thermostat
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- High temperature shut off protection
- Self-diagnostic, built-in test equipment
- Operates down to -60°F (-51.1°C)
- Two 16" x 15' (40.64 cm x 4.57 m) insulated ducts
- 25' (7.62 m) external fuel hose