HDT’s Interactive Video Display System (iVDS) turns the video screen surface into an interactive collaboration tool. It enables digital capture of content from the screen to your computer. Components include a receiver, lightweight stylus, and software that allows manipulation of projected content. Users can write notes, draw freehand, place shapes such as arrows on images and more.
- An eBeam® stylus, receiver and computer software to allow full control of your computer from the screen. The receiver is embedded onto the VDS screen frame and is available as a retrofit for standard VDS units.
- Light weight, small cube, rapid setup
- Free-standing screen and projector system with shortest throw distance
- Front or rear projection assembly
- VDS legs adjust independently to accommodate for uneven terrain
- A coupling device interconnects multiple VDS units in a straight line or a panoramic configuration
- eBeam® tools capture and save data input for later use
- Works with any image – including high-definition