HDT’s RaDome (radar dome) is a weatherproof enclosure for the protection of a microwave or radar antenna.
- Constructed of material that minimally attenuates the electromagnetic signal transmitted or received by the antenna
- Virtually transparent to radar or radio waves
- Designed to deploy with minimal logistic support and labor
- Protects antenna surfaces from environmental conditions such as wind, rain, ice, sand, and ultraviolet rays
- Conceals electronic antenna equipment from public view
- Protects nearby personnel from being accidentally struck by quickly-rotating antennas