HDT’s AirBeam shelters are the most advanced tactical shelters of their kind. Selected by the U.S. Army for Force Provider and the 150-troop Expeditionary Base Camp, HDT’s AirBeam shelters were chosen for their ease of use, rapid deployment and strike-time capabilities, which meet or exceed all U.S. military requirements for a general-purpose field tents. Measuring 20' x 32' (6.1 x 9.8 m) the AirBeam 2032 is available in 13 different configurations.
- Environmental Control Unit (ECU) ducts
- Removable lightweight thermal liner with an airflow distribution plenum
- Lightweight cargo net for shelter storage and transportation
- Low weight, cube and personnel requirements
- Easy field maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Superior strength and durability