HDT’s FFA400-400 is the third generation of the FFA400-100. It is a compact, all-weather, positive-pressure CBRN filtration system. The FFA400-400 provides up to 400 CFM (680 m3/h) of clean, safe, breathable air for mobile and permanent hard-wall shelters such as fixed site or mobile command centers, communications centers, or medical centers.
- The FFA400-426 is the U.S. version of the FFA400, designed to operate with 208VAC, 60 Hz, 3-Phase power supply. A European version, operating on 240VAC, 50 Hz, single phase power supply (FFA400-4251), is also available.
The variable-speed motor blower is mounted internally to the filter housing. The motor speed is varied electronically by the motor control unit (MCU) to maintain constant flow (400 ±20 CFM, 680 ±34 m3/h) as the filters get loaded. The MCU could be mounted inside or outside the toxic-free area (TFA).
- Variable-speed motor blowers, mounted internally to the filter housing, to maintain constant flow of 400 ±20 CFM, (680 ±34 m3/h) as the filters get loaded. Motor speed is varied, electronically by the Motor Control Unit (MCU), which may be mounted inside or outside the toxic-free area (TFA).
- Mountable remote control, includes On/Off switches and system performance indicator, as well as fault condition indicator. Remote control is mounted in a NEMA 4-rated enclosure and can be mounted either outside or inside the shelter. The remote control can be daisy-chained to additional operational remote controls or an optional handheld remote.
- Built-in internal particle separator to extend filter life
- Two (2) standard M98, Gas and Particulate filter sets
- Allows for independent HEPA (particulate) filter replacement
- Quick, tool-free filter replacement
- Lightweight: 100 lbs (45 kg) and ~180 lbs (~68 kg) with filters
- Quiet operation, <70 dBA