HDT’s FFA400-300 is the third generation of the FFA400-100. It is a compact, all-weather, easily portable and stackable positive-pressure CBRN filtration system. It provides up to 400 CFM (680 m3/h) of clean, safe, breathable air for mobile and permanent shelters for applications such as command centers, communication centers, or medical centers.
- The FFA400-326 is the U.S. version of the FFA400-300, designed to operate with 208VAC, 60 Hz, 3-Phase power supply. A European version, operating on 240VAC, 50 Hz, single phase power supply (FFA400-3251), is also available.
- Electronic, variable speed motor to maintain constant air flow of 400 ±20 CFM (680 ±34 m3/h) as the filters get loaded
- Handheld remote control includes On/Off switches, a system performance indicator, and fault condition indicator
- Built-in inertial particle separator to extend filter life
- Two standard M98 gas particulate filter sets
- Allows for independent HEPA (particulate) filter replacement
- Cold weather operation (-40°F, -40°C) kit available
- Quiet operation, <70 dBA
- Stackable, three high
- Quick, tool-free filter replacement
- Configurable for air lock re-circulation mode