Ideal for expeditionary environments, the HDT Interactive Command Tables (iCT) rapidly deployable table frame is robust yet light weight, and the acrylic tabletop has a neutral gray diffusion coating to provide contrast enhancement while maintaining uniformity and color rendition.
- The HDT 60" Interactive Command Table enables visual collaboration where everyone can participate, whether they are located in the command center or not. Teams can capture and share ideas as they occur, and are able to respond in real-time.
- BrilliantColor, including a 6-segment color wheel, provides accurate color reproduction
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Two (2) VGA inputs and one (1) HDMI input to connect to high-definition sources
- Lightweight portable visual display table allows users to collaborate in a cohesive working environment
- Weighs less than 200 lbs (91 kg)
- 3000 lumen display
- 60 diagonal inches (152.4 cm), 40" x 52" (101.6 x 132.1 cm) of tabletop space
- Applications include geospatial intelligence, mapping, route planning, and convoy embarkation
- Integrated collaboration tools enable users to digitally capture content from the tabletop to the computer
- Built in tools capture and save data and images
- Works with any operating system and any battle command software (i.e., BCS3, CPOF, BFT, GCCS, AFATDS)
- Set-up in less than 5 minutes
- Read-only USB dongle or CD loads information into the memory of the computer and does not install any information on the hard drive, alleviating any user right issues associated with software installs
- Three-button stylus with left and right click with instant access to interactive tools