From command and control, to decontamination, to search and extraction, Homeland Response Forces must be ready to complete a wide range of operations when disaster strikes. As a result, they need versatile and reliable facilities.
HDT DRASH® shelter systems enable Homeland Response Forces to establish a fully capable and transportable system providing personnel the operational flexibility needed using equipment that has been fielded as part of the U.S. Army’s Standard Integrated Command Post System (SICPS). Available in various sizes and models, and with a full line of accompanying support equipment, HDT works to ensure that Homeland Response Forces have the proper workspace to complete any mission.
- Rapidly deployable shelter systems, designed with pre-attached exterior and interior liners to significantly reduce set up time enabling personnel to quickly begin their mission
- Modular design – shelters can be used alone or connected together to create a larger operational area
- Turn-key system includes an environmentally-controlled work area, power and lighting to provide users with a mission ready, trailer-mounted system requiring a minimal logistical footprint
- Flexible footprint – shelters can be equipped for a wide range of operations, including command and control (C2) centers, decontamination centers and/or medical facilities
- A full line of accessories, including C2 equipment, water heating systems and bedding supplies, to further enhance response system capabilities