GSA PES Schedule
HDT Engineering Services has been awarded the second five year option of the GSA Federal Supply Schedule contract for Professional Engineering Services (PES), Contract No. GS-23F-0015M. The current five-year contract period extends through October 17, 2016. This is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule contract that provides for task orders to be placed as fixed-price (FP) or time and material (T&M) using the ceiling rates defined in the contract. Order type is at the discretion of the ordering activity.
This contract is available for use by all federal government agencies as a source for engineering services for domestic and/or overseas use. Executive agencies, other Federal agencies, mixed-ownership Government corporations, and the District of Columbia; Government contractors authorized in writing by a Federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1; and other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply may use this contract. See GSA General Information for more information.
The HDT-ES PES contract offers worldwide engineering services and products to enable government agencies to meet demands for a wide variety of technical requirements. The Special Item Numbers (SINs) available under this contract provide for a variety of engineering services across the full life cycle of an engineering project. The government defined and awarded this contract after evaluation based on experience, negotiated cost reasonableness, and past performance. HDT-ES has been awarded three SINs, as defined below:
- SIN 871-3 System Design, Engineering and Integration
- SIN 871-4 Test and Evaluation
HDT-ES offers mechanical and electrical engineering services (referred to as Primary Engineering Disciplines, or PEDs) and related technical services under each of the three contract SINs. To request a full description of each SIN or HDT-ES's PES Price List Catalog, please contact our office.
Total price for services are established at the time the task order is placed and are based on the prices/rates offered in the HDT-ES PES Price List Catalog. The estimated number of hours, the labor categories to be provided, and any related items are detailed on the resultant task order. If the ordering agency’s Contracting Officer chooses to purchase services on a Labor Hour (T&M) basis, the resultant task order will specify the Not To Exceed price, the labor categories proposed (with the hourly rates for each), and any applicable travel and Other Direct Costs (ODCs).
To order engineering services, the government agency:
1. Prepares a Request for Quote which includes
- A performance-based statement of work that outlines the work to be performed
- Type of Task Order - T&M or FFP
- Basis to be used for contractor selection (e.g., best value)
2. Transmits the Requests for Quote to Contractors
- Select at least three (more if TO value is over $750K) qualified contractors on the schedule
- Send Requests for Quote to selected contractors
3. Evaluates Quotes and Selects the Contractor to Receive the Order
- Evaluate responses based upon the factors identified in Request for Quotes
- Place Order directly with the schedule contractor that represents the best value and results in the lowest overall cost alternative (considering price, special qualifications, administrative costs, etc.)
The task order is issued directly from the requesting government agency’s contracting office to the selected contractor without GSA involvement in the procurement process. All task order reporting requirements and remission of fees to GSA are the responsibility of the contractor.
HDT ES, Inc.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
415 Wolfe Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401