HDT Global understands the need to keep current with changing market requirements and customer needs. All of our facilities have invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, equipment and automation to keep pace with new materials and evolving designs to ensure on-going manufacturing precision, efficiency and control to deliver quality product every time and meet the highest industry standards.
HDT has a successful legacy in supporting the US military by producing high-quality, innovative products and providing customer-centric product support for our troops in the field.
- HDT’s expertise and manufacturing capabilities ensure that HDT will manufacture, test, and deliver solutions to meet or exceed customer quality and delivery requirements
- HDT’s skilled workforce embraces customer satisfaction as a core value. The combination of our workforce, world-class facilities, modern manufacturing equipment, and robust ERP and MRP systems, provides the platform for successful product delivery.
- HDT deploys these resources in a structured approach embracing Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and ISO 9001:2008 standards, ensuring that our customers’ quality and delivery standards are met and sustained
- Through HDT supply chain management, suppliers are held to high standards as are our manufacturing operations, and are regularly audited for performance
Looking to outsource? HDT can be your outsourced manufacturer:
- We will build products to your specifications, branding and labeling your products as required
- We are experienced in building products to military specifications with critical delivery schedules
- We have the engineering, manufacturing, and logistics expertise to design, build and deliver technical and complex products to customers worldwide
- We can collaborate with you in designing a plan for post-manufacturing product lifecycle management matters including:
- Product training
- Field service
- Logistics and inventory requirements for spare parts
- Product obsolescence mitigation
- Product maintenance and upgrades
Interested? Call us at 800-969-8527 or send us an email at email@example.com to start the discussion. We look forward to talking to you.
Quality ISO Compliance
ISO 9001: Certification
All of HDT’s facilities are certified to and meet the Quality Management System requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the design, development, test, manufacture, and support of all HDT expeditionary products.
Quality and ISO Compliance
HDT has Quality Assurance procedures that strictly adhere to ISO 9001:2008 Standard requirements. Observance and compliance with these standards extends to subcontractors and suppliers.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) is based on quality management principles that stress employee supervision and management participation in building quality into the finished product. The QMS ensures that products and services conform to customer and contractual specifications and requirements. This system defines the structure of documentation used in the QMS to provide our customers with confidence that the design, manufacture, and servicing of products are performed in a well-defined and controlled environment. HDT measures our processes, performance and objectives in accordance with our Customer Satisfaction and Continual Improvement ideology. We perform internal audits, record the results and develop corrective actions and opportunities for improvement.
HDT Expeditionary Systems Geneva, Ohio’s ISO:2008 Certificate – Smithers Quality Assessments
HDT Expeditionary Systems Ontario, Ohio’s ISO:2008 Certificate – Smithers Quality Assessments
HDT Expeditionary Systems Crestline, Ohio’s ISO:2008 Certificate – Smithers Quality Assessments
Download HDT Global’s Virginia ISO 9001:2008 Certificate – SAI Global
Download HDT Global’s Tanner ISO 9001-2008 Certificate – SAI Global
Download HDT Expeditionary Systems, Inc. 415 Wolfe Street, Fredericksburg, VA ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
Download HDT Expeditionary Systems, Inc. 415 Wolfe Street, Fredericksburg, VA ISO 9001:2008 Certificate