- Contract number GS-07F-0173J, Schedule number 78, SPORTS, PROMOTIONAL, OUTDOOR, RECREATION, TROPHIES & SIGNS (SPORTS). SIN: 192.33A.
HDT Expeditionary Systems’ Schedule 78 has been renewed and extended through February 28, 2019.
This contract is available for use by all federal government agencies as a source for commercial products for domestic and/or overseas use. Executive agencies, other Federal agencies, mixed-ownership Government corporations, and the District of Columbia; and other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply may use this contract. Additionally, under the Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program, state and local government entities may purchase a variety of products and services from this contract to facilitate recovery from a major disaster, terrorism, or nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack. See GSA General Information for more detailed definition.
The HDT Expeditionary Systems Schedule 78 contract offers tents and shelter systems (Base-X® tactical shelters and AirBeam® shelters), as well as a large array of shelter accessories, including options for flooring, boot connectors, wall dividers, lighting, and portable ECUs and generators. Specialized items relating to mobile medical, decontamination, and C2 shelter systems are also available.
To order HDT products, the authorized government agency:
May place orders to meet their needs directly with HDT based upon the current published price list without GSA involvement in the procurement process.
- Place an order through GSA Advantage!®, the GSA online shopping and ordering system. Federal government employees may make purchases on GSA Advantage!® using:
- A government-wide commercial purchase card (GSA SmartPay®);
- A GSA Activity Address Code (AAC); or
- A Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC) (limited to purchases of GSA Global Supply items).
HDT Expeditionary Systems, Inc.
Email us: email@example.com
3200 Green Forest Ave.
Buena Vista, VA 24416