HDT Global is continuously monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and is committed to the application of policies and guidelines from the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and State and Local Officials. We have prepared contingency plans and are rapidly adapting our policies to address the ongoing outbreak in order to protect our workforce and their families, and provide continuous service to our customers, to the best of our ability, in light of mandatory constraints.
To address these concerns, HDT is focusing on the following:
- Minimizing the number of face-to-face meetings by conducting virtual meetings whenever possible.
- Practicing social distancing – employees are encouraged to maintain a three-foot distance from fellow employees, suspend the practice of hand-shaking and minimize personal contact as much as possible.
- Ensuring that hand sanitizer is provided throughout all HDT facilities.
- Using disinfectant wipes, that are provided throughout all HDT facilities, to clean common surfaces (door knobs, keyboards, light switches, telephone receivers).
- Isolation – any employee who has come into direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 will be required to stay home for at least 14 days. Any employee who arrives at work showing symptoms of the coronavirus will immediately be isolated and sent home.
- Effective immediately, all international business travel and non-essential domestic business travel is suspended.
- All trade show and conference attendance is cancelled and employees are urged to avoid other large gatherings of people.
- Employees that travel out of the Continental U.S. for vacation or personal reasons – and are symptom-free – will be required to stay away from work for 7 days. Employees who have signs of a respiratory illness upon their return are required to stay home for 14 days or until their symptoms are gone.
We recognize that this is a challenging time and we are deeply committed to the safety of our employees and our community.